If you are planning to visit Turkey this summer vacation, it will be one of the best trips of your life. With beautiful places, interesting culture, shopping, fun, natural sunshine, luxury hotels, and perfect weather, Istanbul can give you what you want. Turkey is one of the most beautiful places in the world, hot and cold all year round. If you want to take advantage of private tours in Istanbul, it's important to be aware of weather conditions.
When is the best time to book a trip to Istanbul?
• It is quite cold from October to March, but nothing compared to eastern Turkey. Snow can fall from January to March, but in reality, it never lasts. People often wonder and ask why rent a private tour in Istanbul? These tours offer many benefits to visitors such as a luxurious stay, complete protection, guidance, and lots of fun, excitement, and entertainment during the trip.
• In December, when you sit outside, the next day the wind blows and the shirt can be knocked over. So bring a jacket, hat, and umbrella, because if it rains in this city, you'll think the world has run out. Temperature: 0°C to 14°C. Now, you don't have to wonder why to hire private Istanbul tours when out, as they provide luxury services as well as full guidance and protection for foreign visitors.
• Autumn (September/October) is a great time in Istanbul. Not too hot or too cold is really the best summer. However, be prepared for both: hot days and cold days; because autumn is also a time of surprises. Watch the fishermen on the Galata Bridge, take a boat ride, and join all the happy people on the streets, terraces, and cafes. Temperature: 15º C to 25º C.
• Rain in Istanbul can be short and severe, depending on the season. If you are unlucky enough to encounter heavy rain, take time to observe the water flowing through the streets, choking sidewalks, coastal roads, and some basements.
• Spring usually begins in May and attracts the first waves of tourists. While you can't - say - go swimming in the Princes' Islands, get all the benefits of summer - long days, warm nights, sitting outside, with great views without the chance of rain like vent surprises you - and. No crazy heat Temperature: 12º C to 25º C.
• If it's summer in this city, it's better to leave. The combination of traffic, people, and heat and you will have a mess. Please do not visit Istanbul in July or August as you will be jumping from one air conditioner to another.
• If you want to travel to Turkey in the summer, go to traditional resort cities like Antalya, Side, and Kemer, ... where you can escape the heat by jumping into the pool.