Pianoforall is one of the most popular and highly-rated piano lessons on the web. Online since 2006, it's still the top choice for anyone looking to learn piano. Pianoforall is specifically designed to take complete beginners to the intermediate level faster than any other method. Pianoforall will take the complete beginner to the intermediate level in a very short time. You get the sound of a pro right from the start. You'll learn the absolute basic essential techniques that will allow you to play any song in any style - by ear. You will learn to read sheet music as you learn to play by ear.
1. All-in-one set. E-book, video, and audio
2. Works with all devices - PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android
tablets, and phones 3. All piano styles covered - were pop, blues, jazz, ballad, improvisation, and classical.
4. Play by ear and learn to read music at the same time
5. Filled with tips, advice, and recipes to help everyone sound great from scratch
6. Easy-to-follow yet comprehensive
7. 10 e-books with clear layout - 600 pages in total
8, 200 videos - over 10 hours in total
9, 500 audio lessons
10. Video is accessible and audio right on the page is displayed for you so you don't have to open separate programs
11. Instant download or worldwide distribution on DVD ROM
12. Website verified by VERISIGN so you know your payments are completely safe
The idea of using both audio and video to turn virtual experiences into engaging visual tutorials engages lessons for me. I think there are a lot of really interesting ideas and techniques in the Piano course for everyone, and there are certainly a lot of ways in which this program looks pretty promising.
Imagine being able to sit in front of a piano and PLAY ballads, pop, blues, jazz, ragtime, and even great classical tunes? Now you can...and you can do it in months not years without wasting money, time, and effort on traditional piano lessons. The
Pianoforall is great because it's convenient and inexpensive, and you can use your cheap digital piano to keep up without worrying about not having enough keys. Its video and audio integration works well for the most part, and I think that's largely beneficial.