Bamboo bedding is becoming more and more popular all over the world. Many people opt for bamboo beds and linens.
Bamboo as a fiber grows in the Southeast Asian ecoregion. Everyone knows that bamboo is a nut that looks like a tree. It is hard to believe that bamboo has a very soft fiber but it is cotton as people think. Blankets, sheets, blankets, blankets, towels, pillowcases, and cribs are manufactured from bamboo. All these materials are extremely soft and absorb moisture very well.
The fabric used for sewing is not pure bamboo, but with a little cotton or poly added. It makes the bedding soft, durable, and non-slip. What are the advantages and disadvantages of bamboo beds?
Useful features of the bamboo bed.
Bamboo fiber is fine and smooth. Bamboo fiber shines like natural silk but does not slip. Bamboo bedding is very soft and tender to the touch. It is great for babies with very soft and sensitive skin. The bamboo woven fabric washes well and does not require ironing.
• Antibacterial. After experiments, the scientists determined that bamboo fiber has the property of inhibiting the growth of microorganisms. Unbelievable but these properties are retained after many wash cycles.
• Hypoallergenic. It is known that bamboo weaving does not cause skin irritation. Bamboo textile products are recommended for people with allergies. Especially for people with respiratory problems.
• Dehumidifying. The human body secretes a lot of moisture and it needs good absorption and efficient evaporation to keep the bed dry. Rayon from bamboo has the distinction of being three times more absorbent than cotton. The absorbency of bed linen is one of the most important characteristics.
• Air conditioning. Bamboo fiber is porous and breathable. Bamboo fiber retains heat very well in winter and does not evaporate in summer, keeping optimal body temperature during sleep, and creating a comfortable feeling for high-quality sleep.
• Odor resistant. Bamboo bedding is odor resistant and stays fresh over time. This is especially relevant to your bamboo towels. Thanks to this amazing property of bamboo, your towels won't smell moldy. Even a pile of bamboo sheets left in the washing machine all day won't produce a sour smell that makes you feel like you have to wash it again. If your child throws a wet towel on the floor or leaves a wet towel in his gym bag, the musty smell will be gone. You can even hang towels to dry and reuse them for days before washing them again.
• Durability. Manufacturers acknowledge that rayon on bamboo beds can withstand 500 washes and still be durable and have the same color as new.